simpy — The end user API
The simpy module provides SimPy’s end-user API. It aggregates Simpy’s most
important classes and methods. This is purely for your convenience. You can of
course also access everything (and more!) via their actual submodules.
Core classes and functions
- Environment: SimPy’s central class. It contains
the simulation’s state and lets the PEMs interact with it (i.e.,
- Interrupt: This exception is thrown into a process if it gets
interrupted by another one.
- Container: Models the production and consumption of a
homogeneous, undifferentiated bulk. It may either be continuous (like
water) or discrete (like apples).
- Store: Allows the production and consumption of discrete
- FilterStore: Like Store, but items taken out of it
can be filtered with a user-defined function.
[Not yet implemented]
Runs SimPy’s test suite via py.test.